Every time September rolls around life gets a little bit more structured. Between school, extra curricular activities, and sports, time seems to evaporate into thin air. We thought we’d put together 10 at home workouts you can do in 15 minutes or less! If you can find 15 minutes in your busy day, you can still get in a fantastic high intensity workout that will make you sweat, boost your metabolism, and give you a sense of accomplishment!
Looking for workouts you can do at home with little to no equipment? We post a new Stay Fit Mom Weekly Workout every Wednesday!
Follow us @stayfitmomblog and @stayfitmom_com on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from a link, we could earn a small commission that helps support our blog. This would be at no additional cost to you.
You won’t need much equipment for these workouts, however the items listed below are items that you hopefully can find around your home, borrow from a neighbor, or maybe invest in for future at-home workouts. You won’t be sorry!
- If you’d like to keep track of your time, a Timer. (We frequently use the MYWOD app and recommend it to our readers. You can keep track of your workouts, they’ve got How To videos, and of course the app has great timers.)
- Yoga Mat
- Kettle Bell or Dumbbells
- Jump Rope
- Plyo Box, bench, stairs or something elevated to complete the box jumps (or step-ups. If you are interested in created your own DIY Plyo Box from home you’ll want to check out this link!
Click on the picture or title of the workout for details, modifications, equipment needed, and video demonstration!
- 15 Minute High Intensity Workout and Refuel
- 7 Min. AMRAP No Equipment Required
- 12 Min AMRAP; Burpee, Lunge, Sit-up Workout
- 15 Minute AMRAP; Weekly Workout
- Kaia Workout Featuring Kaia Fit Las Vegas
- 10 Minute At Home Workout
- The Ultimate Butt Workout
- 3 Round Chipper
- 10 Minute AMRAP of 10, 10, 10
- Flirty Thirty
If you liked this post, you might also like…