We’re always looking for a good reason to really dial in our nutrition, and that’s exactly why we’re launching this fun new challenge just in time for summer! Everyone wants to look their best for swimsuit season, why not surround yourself with a bunch of ladies with the same goal? There are strength in numbers and we truly believe so many of our clients do so well because of the amazing support from all the supportive women in our coaching groups.
This challenge is for ANY women looking to use the macro diet to lose a few pounds, tone things up, or just plain feel better. Whether you’re already counting your macros or not, you can join in on the fun! You may surprise yourself with how much you can accomplish and how great you’ll feel in just 6 weeks!
Here are all the details:
- $20 to Enter
- All participants will be given the instructions and the link for the private Facebook group once payment has been submitted.
- $500 GRAND PRIZE to the winner with the best transformation!
- The Stay Fit Mom macro coaches will be hand picking the winner on June 5th!
- Your before pictures must be posted in the FB group by Monday, April 23rd or sent to email@example.com. (instructions for before pictures will be sent once you pay to join).
- Your $20 entry fee does NOT include a set of macros. You can use a free macro calculator online or purchase a macro count from us here.
- You’ll also be eligible to get $20 off our NEW Stay Fit Mom Guide to Counting Macros on Your Own package when you sign up for the challenge!! This makes the challenge fee FREE! (You will be given a code for the guide once your payment for the challenge has been processed)
This Facebook group will be centered around macro nutrition, but actually doing the macro diet is not a requirement.
The Facebook group is good place for us all to help keep each other accountable for the next 6 weeks. We’ll all share our before photos, goals, recipes, tips for macro counting, support, and much more! We hope to see you there!!
Follow us @stayfitmom_com and @stayfitmomblog on Instagram and on our Facebook page where we love getting personal. You can also subscribe to Stay Fit Mom for healthy recipes, workouts, and most of all inspiration and encouragement! We are on Pinterest and have lots of healthy recipes pinned!